Directional Drilling Locator
Radiodetection iTrack directional drilling precision locator. Precisely track direction, depth, angle
during directional boring.
Radiodetection iTrack & RD385 Directional Boring Tracking Locator
Tracking and guidance system for horizontal, directional drilling
Keeping a bore on track, on time and within budget are essential
criteria for the trenchless industry.
To meet these criteria and with speed, accuracy and usability as the
directional drilling locator provides accurate walkover guidance information
for horizontal directional drilling machines.
The system comprises an iTrack Receiver, a DataView unit, one or
more DataSonde and Radiodetection's Borelog software.
- Speed - no need to dig trenches or above trench restoration.
- Minimizes disturbance - crossing roads and rivers without
costly disturbance to daily traffic
- Remote boring steering - Allows drill head operator to see where the drill head is and to adjust alignment.
- Single operator - remote display
- Accuracy - depth. angle and heading are all displayed to the operator
- Easy to use - a simple system
- Safety is enhanced
- Costs are controlled
Locator iTrack brochure
Radiodetection Directional Drilling DataSonde
|* Short Range
|* Medium Range
|* Long Range
|G2 Dual Frequency
||8 & 33
||8 & 33
* The Short, Medium and Long Range DataSondes are available with or
without automatic sleep mode.
RD385 Directional Drilling Boring Tracking Locator
The RD385L System helps in the operation of guided boring machines,
Hand held drilling tracking locator receiver, which receives
information from the Sonde relating to roll, tilt, depth, location,
Sonde battery status and Sonde temperature. It can also be used as a
RD385 Directional drilling locator
RD385 DataView (optional)
A remote display which indicates roll, tilt and depth
information from the RD385L Receiver. Located at the bore machine to
provide information for steering of the horizontal boring or
The DataSonde is installed in the head of the bore tool, and
contains the sensors that measure tilt, roll angle, temperature and
RD385 Directional Drilling Locator Sonde and DataView Display
- Entry level system - simple and easy to use
- Cost effective
- Provides both location and drill head information
- Improves drilling accuracy
- Speeds up process thus saving time
- Reduces probability of miss-boring