Underground Utility Pipe Cable Locators
RJM Equipment Sales,
For Radiodetection locators Oregon,
Southern Washington, Southern Idaho (OR, WA, ID) please contact:
RJM Equipment Sales, LLC
For Radiodetection locators in Montana, Utah, Wyoming, Northern Washington, Northern Idaho,
(WA, ID, UT, WY, MT) please call:
Cable Fault Locator - TDR
Radiodetection cable fault locator arrows easily guides you to the ground faults. Riser Bond TDR Time Domain Reflectometer tester.
/ Riser Bond
The Cable Fault
Locator A-Frame easily connects to
TL underground cable fault locator receivers
converting it to a ground cable fault locator including secondary power cables.
Arrows on the locator receiver's LCD easily guide the operator to
cable fault when the transmitter is connected to a faulted cable.
- Arrows point towards the cable fault
- The cable fault locator automatically changes to the cable
frequency when the A-frame when it's connected
- The A-frame connects to the cable locator for single or two hand
- Display shows the fault signal strength to determine whether there may
be other faults on the same cable.
When near the cable fault, the forward or backward arrows point
towards the fault wherever you place the A-frame.
The signal strength number shows the strength of the cable fault to
determine if there is another fault on the cable and which fault is
the major fault.
TDR Time Domain Reflectometer
Riser Bond 1550 Features:
Multiple ranges, large backlit LCD, adjustable instrument
and fingertip operation.
Metallic Time Domain Reflectometer, TDR Cable Fault Locator
Model 1550 is a low cost TDR designed for rugged, outside plant
OSP applications. A truly one-handed, ergonomic design provides the
operator with an easy to use, yet versatile TDR, Cable Fault
The unique modular test lead design provides quick and easy
adaptation to different applications. The
waterproof housing and easy access battery compartment make the
Riser Bond 1550 TDR the perfect troubleshooting tool for any weather.
- Locates: opens, shorts, taps, splices, water corrosion and many
other cable faults.
- 7-2000 nanosecond pulse width
- The small size and low cost make the Model 1550 an ideal tool
cable fault locating.
Riser Bond TDR 1550 brochure
Riser Bond TDR: 1270A
- Dual pair input - Allows comparison to a good pair with a faulted
pair for more accurate and easier troubleshooting.
- Intermittent Fault Detection - Monitor cables with
difficult to catch intermittent faults even while not attended.
- Sub-nanosecond pulse width for high sensitivity fault location
of minor faults: <1 coax, 2, 25, 100, 500, 1000, 6000 nanoseconds.
Range up to 63,700 feet.
- Dual Independent Cursors - Measure between any two points in range
- Tough watertight case
- Noise filters
- Automatic and manual cursor control
- Live power warning
TDR: 1270A brochure
Riser Bond Cable Fault Locator TDR:
- Range Plus - Quickly scan and automatically change pulse
widths, vertical gain an cable length with two buttons.
- Sub-nano Pulse Width - pinpoint minor cable faults that
cause loss of digital services, signal loss egress and ingress.
- Intermittent Fault Detection (IFD) - Monitor, locate and record
intermittent cable faults even when your not there.
- Two Unique Independent Cursors - Set each cursor at a point of
interest and measure the distance.
- Waveform Data Storage - Quickly store the data and proceed with repairs then
- Waterproof Rugged Case - Protects the Riser Bond 1270A
TDR cable fault locator.
- Noise filters for eliminating unwanted waveform noise.
- Powered cable warning.
- Compact, lightweight, portable.
Riser Bond TDR: 1205CXA brochure